Bord Fáilte Approved 3 Star
Caravan Club Site
AA Recommended 4 Star
Recommended by the Alan Rogers Good Camps Guide
GPS Co-Ordinates N: 53.78936 W: 008.92184
Open March to October inclusive
- Pitches with hardstanding and electrical hook up (15 amp)
- Special pitches for tents
- Motor Home Service Area
- Clean toilets
- Hot and cold water
- Laundry (equipped with washing and drying machines)
- Ironing facilities
- Television Room
- Childrens' Play Room
- Campers kitchen
- Outdoor play area for children
Mobile Homes and 2 Bedroomed Bungalow for Hire
Conditions for Hire
- All deposits are acknowledged and all bookings confirmed.
- Hirer is responsible for any breakage to caravan or equipment. Breakage deposit €60.00.
- The owner will not be held responsible for any accident, loss or damage which may be sustained by the hirer or others.
- Deposit will be forfeited unless 21 days notice of cancellation is given.
- Please check into park before 8.00 pm.
Caravans must be vacated by 11.00 am on the day of departure.
- Each caravan is fully equipped with blankets, cutlery and delph etc. Please bring sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels. In the case of small children please bring plastic or rubber undersheet.
N: 53.78936 W: 008.92184
Knock Caravan and Camping Park is located in a sheltered, well landscaped area south of the Shrine grounds. At Knock roundabout take Main Street for 0.5km, the park is located on the left.
This is an excellent base for touring Mayo and the West of Ireland. An hour by car will take you to Westport, Galway or Sligo and slightly longer to Achill Island and Connemara.
Download 2013 rates